Thursday, June 23, 2011

Obsessed...

As i scroll through my daily list of clothing websites (and believe me, they are numerous), I came across this little gem that I HAVE to have and clearly cannot afford...
butterfly necklace and earrings set


Kate Spade butterfly necklace
$498 - katespade.com

Kate Spade stud earrings
$68 - couture.zappos.com



stop. look. and listen. 

But seriously, how gorgeous is this? Typically I'm not into the matchy-matchy of the earrings to the necklace, but i feel like in this case both pieces are so beautiful that they belong together. I'm a huge fan of chunky necklaces, and am always on the lookout for new ones, however I think that this might have to go in the wish list for a little while. 

Don't be shy to tweet us if you're interested in giving me a loan....

Love,

T


No comments:

Post a Comment