Friday, June 24, 2011

Newest Food Truck Obsession

Well folks, it happened. I fell in love - With food. It was going to happen eventually and I'm actually so pleased it did last night. After work last night on my way to get my car, I made the spotting of a lifetime. The picture can pretty much speak for itself. I got one of each - chicken, beef, and tofu. Overall I think beef might have been my favorite, although the tofu was actually really good. I got them with "the works" - spicy kimchi slaw, lime cima, fresh cilantro, and a nice serving of hot sriracha sauce (one of my favorites). They had the heat, the cool, the spice - all on a delicious corn tortilla. The price also couldn't be beat - 1/$3 or 3/$8! Needless to say, the food coma set in not too shortly after. Thank you TaKorean (@TaKorean on Twitter) for saving my evening - I will definitely be back!


Love, T

Tofu, Beef and Chicken 




No comments:

Post a Comment