Monday, June 27, 2011

Party in the USA


Party in the USA

Party in the USA by tandeindc featuring a loose dress

Let me preface this post with the fact that I LOVE AMERICA. I mean, lets be real, who doesn't? I had a great diatribe a few minutes ago all about it, however switching from PC all day at work to my Mac at home has caused me to ctrl instead of command and delete it all (not that I'm mad or anything...)


Anyway! Some of my favorite nights were spent during the summer at school with my sisters, drinking on my front porch and listening to country. I'm turning into a wannabe-Southern Belle (Unlike E, who can claim that title honestly) and this is making me even more excited to spend my first Fourth of July in our nation's capital. Needless to say, while I don't have solid plans just yet, I'm clearly on the search for the perfect outfit.

While going through Polyvore tonight, I found the three dresses below that I could see myself wearing on the anniversary of our nation's birth. The blue J.Crew dress is more appropriate for a BBQ or a poolside hangout - the material is lightweight which is key when you live on top of a swamp. The red dress (Madewell) could easily go from day to night with the right accessories. I love the blue and white scarf from J.Crew, but some seriously cool gold jewelry and a brown skinny belt would go far with this look. Finally there is this stunna white ensemble from TopShop - which I also love. All of the dresses would look amazing with the shoes, which also come in another lighter color, as well as the bags (this is me dreaming here, obv). Anyway, regardless of what I end up doing, I am determined to look fabulous doing it!

Love&Liberty,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment